The Indian Maharadja Gold series shoe has been developed in collaboration with specialists with the aim of developing a shoe with both functional properties and the ability to prevent as many injuries as possible. Ankle injuries, sprains, jumping shins and knee and hamstring injuries are common in the hockey sport and the Maharadja Gold shoe has been developed to prevent these injuries as much as possible.
Functional properties for Maharadja Gold TSO121 & TWO121:
- Optimal fit due to broken shoe last construction (narrow heel closure and wide forefoot space)
- Shoe last in two widths (narrow in UK size 4 to 8.5 and wide in UK size 7 to 12)
- Strong stability due to wider sole at the back
- Good torsional rigidity and better protection against sprains due to specially designed shank (supports the arch of the foot and ensures its correct bending)
- Heel is provided with a firm contrefort (a support in the heel piece) for a stable transition of the foot
- High-quality foot bed provides the right support and is removable for custom-made sports soles
- Rounded back of the sole and a built-in development bar under the narrow middle part ensures an active and dynamic position in the shoe, which accelerates walking (rocker-sole)
- Excellent cushioning without loss of energy due to soft EVA material in the midsole
- Abrasion-resistant TPU outer sole with multiple studs and 2 pivot points for quick lateral turn
- Flexible 'sock construction' as an upper so that you 'put on' the shoe instead of 'step into it'
- First-class materials that stretch and provide support and protection where needed
- Solid lace closure ensures that the foot is firmly in the shoe and guarantees an optimal fit
The result is a high-quality field hockey shoe with excellent functional properties in the well-known black and white design.
The Maharadja Gold series ensures that you are confident in your shoes!